Skills Development and Training Solutions:
Amathuba Hub believes that the end result of any training or learning intervention should be able to show a significant return on investment whether it be in increased performance, profitability or improved efficiencies. Our goal is to deliver you with a comprehensive training solution.
As a full service Skills Development and Training Solutions company we are also able to provide and source a full range of specific and essential offerings to our clients.
In terms of the Skills Development Levies Act:
all organisations in South Africa with a payroll in excess of R500,000 per annum must pay a 1% Skills Development Tax on their payroll.
- You have paid the SDL tax; and
- You provide approved training (internal/external) to employees that is aligned with Pivotal skills
- An annual training report which tells the SETA what training has taken place in your company in the last 12 months, and which employees received training
- A workplace skills plan that advises the SETA of the training you will provide in the next 12 months, based on your operational requirements, the industry you operate
- Identify individuals that are interested in training
- Facilitate the training needs and requirements
- Align training appropriately to the needs of the company and learner.
- Attain BEE targets on Skills spend and Learnerships
- Ensure you are fully compliant
- Implement the correct initiatives to align with BEE legislation
- Earn the maximum points on the Employment Equity and Skills development elements of the B-BBEE scorecard
- Assist with a tax deduction for Learnerships. Ranging from R40 000 to R60 000
- Claim back up to 50% when you submit an annual work place skills plan and training report, (implementing Pivotal skills) through discretionary grants. If no Pivotal skills are implemented the claim is 20%
- Qualify for Mandatory grants from your SETA, amounting to 20% of the skills levies paid over the year
- Have access to Discretionary grant funding including: Learnerships, Apprentice and other discretionary funding for free training
- Identify skills gaps in the workplace
- Motivate staff so that they work more effectively and efficiently
- Retain key employees via adequate up skilling
- Access to tax deductions for Learnerships. Ranging from R40 000 to R60 000